(1) By entering the Contest, you agree to the Contest Terms and Conditions listed below.
(2) ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to anyone over the age of 18 that: 1. Have registered as a participant of the HackingBullipedia Global Challenge. 2. Follow us on Instagram (@hackbullipedia) 3. Follow us on Twitter (@hackbullipedia) or click ‘Like’ on the HackingBullipedia Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Hackingbullipedia)
(4) CONTEST ENTRY DATES: The contest opening date is 1st October 2013. The closing date is midday on 30th October, 2013 (GMT+1). Remember to include all contact details as directed. Any personal data provided will not be used for marketing purposes.
(5) PRIZES: 4 Prizes: Each Winner (selected weekly) will receive the chosen size of the HackingBullipedia Official T-shirt. No alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution is permitted except by HackingBullipedia in the event of prize unavailability. The prize is nontransferable. All taxes (if any), and any incidental expenses associated with collection of a prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Additional restrictions may apply.
(7) SELECTION OF WINNER: Winner will be determined by HackingBullipedia Global Challenge Team from all eligible entries received. We will select 1 weekly winner on the 7th, 14th, 21st, 25th and 30th of October 2013. Winner will be notified via a comment on their Instagram photograph. Winner will then be requested to email HackingBullipedia with their details and HackingBullipedia will post the prize to them. Winner may be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration or affidavit of eligibility, and where lawful, a publicity consent agreement upon collection of the prize as a condition of receiving the prize. The winner’s name and photo will be promoted online (typically Facebook, Twitter and HackingBullipedia webpage). HackingBullipedia is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prizes may be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
(8) GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Conduct of the HackingBullipedia Instagram Competition and selection of the winner is in HackingBullipedia’s sole discretion, and HackingBullipedia’s decisions are final and binding. HackingBullipedia, agents and representatives of HackingBullipedia, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, or postage-due entries; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of HackingBullipedia that may cause the contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Technical Communications contest; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Technical Communications contest; (v) electronic hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, and (vi) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions. HackingBullipedia reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any contest any person it believes has intentionally violated these rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms & Conditions, or the rights and obligations of participant and HackingBullipedia in connection with this contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain.